Our Board of Directors is responsible for developing policies and establishing the general direction for the programs of the Foundation. Foundation staff is responsible for implementing the decisions of the Foundation Board under the supervision of the Executive Director.
Our Board’s primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing the Foundation’s mission, which is to build a better future for our children
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for the Foundation
- Establishing and maintaining the policies and procedures and the bylaws of the Foundation
- Developing resources and promoting the Foundation’s programs, and
- Raising funds for programs that carry out the primary focus of the Foundation: Pediatric Trauma
Our staff provides exceptional service, education and information to all members of the Kiwanis family and provides support to our Board of Directors, enabling them to carry out the mission of our Foundation.